Sunday, May 02, 2010

Twins and Cocoon's.






























This post actually turned out to be multi-functional.

1. I originally drew it to illustrate the book I just finished reading; The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel, by Diane Setterfield. It was about the dynamic between twins and siblings. An awesome book and the twist at the end totally threw me for a loop. Highly recommended.

2. The theme for I.F. this weekend was cocoon. I love how you wrap up babies into nice little bundles making them little blanket cocoon's. Super cute.

10 comments:

Dear Fireflies said...

Ah, how adorable! The face expressions are priceless! :)

Nina Seven N7 said...

i love it, it made me laugh.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh this is hilariously cute and sweet!

Unknown said...

cute!!

Anonymous said...

Great job. :)
Emily

Anonymous said...

It brings memories of my twin girls. I was very lost with one of my twins crying with that big open laud mouth

MrBibleHead said...

Hey Sandra! This is terrific! Love the texture of the "cocoons"...... and those expressions.:o) Nice work on the faces as well. Love it!

Joy Steuerwald said...

Really cute! I know some twin girls and it's funny how they are so different. Yours definitely have their individual personalities.

Anonymous said...

I think I still look at you like that sometimes :)

Your Twin
Nat

Be Creative Books said...

Hello Sandra! everything here is lovely, very nice drawings and artwork you have, funny stuff! if you can, please, i invite you to take a look at my blog, and give me a comment, i aprecciate it a lot!

Best,

EE