Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Sketchbook - Feb 9

I haven't been doing a lot of drawing lately and I'm starting to get rusty. So today I happened to be at Walgreen's and swung by the schools supply section and picked up a little sketchbook. It's one of the cheap ones, but as long as I finally get off my butt and do some drawing I don't mind. Later on if I really start getting into it I'll go out and buy a nice quality sketchbook. My goal is to do at least one drawing a day.

Here is my first sketch:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Maria. I like it!.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, This is DOTTIE and the most i like are the eyes. Very expressive.

kalyxcorn said...

oh very nice!

Anonymous said...

but where is Dottie's dot? she still has one it doesn't matter that her head is huge now and the dot is proportionally very small.